£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
6 months ago
Location: Burnham, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £20k - £25k depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8am-6pm
Start Date: ASAP!
Are you looking to work in a growing, successful business?
Do you want career progression?
Do you love providing an excellent customer service?
Have you a contact centre background?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then please read on for a fantastic customer service role based in one of our professional and friendly clients, based in Burnham
This role is working for a busy B2B Broadband provider, who attracts successful SME businesses therefore you need to have excellent customer service skills. It is based within a busy call centre, where you will be targeted on delivering excellent customer satisfaction and seeking to improve the customer journey.
Preferably at least two years in a contact centre in a customer service role. We are
looking for reliable candidates with excellent communication skills and experience of providing customer support in a sales environment. You will ideally have handled escalations and provided technical support in a call centre environment. On the job training will be provided.
We know we cannot train you on your reliability, work ethics and hard work, so if you have these qualities with some contact centre experience and
the desire to do a good job, we would love to hear from you!
- Maintain standards and achieve targets for all KPI areas (Key Performance Indicators)
- Handle customer telephone orders and enquiries within set quality and time boundaries
- Maintain good working knowledge of the clients products and services and industry developments
- Support team members and share knowledge
- Identify potential issues from customer feedback and highlight to Team Manager
- Take on additional tasks as and when required to support the business
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consistently achieve and occasionally exceed all call handling/productivity and personal KPI’s
- Keep within agreed absence levels
- Maintain excellent punctuality
- An excellent telephone manner when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Possess excellent keyboard skills
- Reach and maintain your potential through continuous development
- Achieve and try to exceed all KPI’s
- Observe and work within company and industry guidelines (DPA, Company Information Policies etc.)
- Maintain the standards (dress, housekeeping rules, security procedures)
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (dealing with difficult customers)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A high level of computer literacy ERM/CPM and Microsoft Excel
- Results focused
Keywords: customer service advisor, customer service adviser, inbound, retail, hospitality, customer service