£28,000 - £32,000
4 months ago
Our client is looking for someone that can support and shape the business and generate initiatives that lead them forward in a rapidly changing technological and digital space, to outperform competitors and provide world class customer service. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Claims Validation Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage your own caseload of suspected fraudulent claims
- Conduct desktop enquiries including database searches
- Arrange further investigation to achieve cost efficient conclusion and minimal financial loss to the company
- Maintain excellent customer service standards.
- Positive attitude and professionalism
- Influential and friendly with the ability to speak confidently and liaise with a wide range of people
- High levels of resilience, perseverance, self-belief and motivation
- End to end motor claims and personal injury experience is essential
- Motor insurance fraud experience would be an advantage
- Good level of competency in Maths and English
- Understanding of a compliant and target driven environment
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.