9 months ago
Our client is a leading international technology start up business who are looking for a Customer Care Manager. The role is responsible for ensuring that the businesses policies and processes protect themselves and their customers from fraud.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying across Customer Care at a global level where our profit protection processes and policies are impacting genuine customers and/or where they’re not fit to protect the business.
- Strong and credible understanding of contact drivers into the department (1st and 2nd Line) associated with profit protection and using this intelligence to drive continuous improvement activities across the rest of the business.
- To represent Customer Care relating to legally privileged cases relating to Information, Payments and Risk.
- Ensuring strong SL performance of CCHQ Operations team for your specialism and identifying and taking necessary action to drive improvement.
- Acting as a conduit into the business for our Outsource Partners - undertaking weekly meetings relevant to your specialism and being on hand outside of these meeting to support any insights or questions that the team may have.
- Acting as SME for your lines of business - when our Stakeholders are considering changing part of a proposition they immediately think of engaging with you for contribution
- Working in partnership with Change team to impact assess incoming change associated to your lines of business
- Establish and maintaining relationships across the business aligned to your lines of business.
- Be present and vocal at every opportunity to ensure that Customer Care is championed every step of the way.
- Helping to shape Need to know communications, Knowledge base articles and refreshed macros that capture strong process compliance.
- Working with our QA team to use their insight to drive and motivate change.
- Influencing Stakeholders from across the business to drive and support Change and always think Customer.
- Strong experience of managing and shaping Consumer fraud prevention propositions within a Customer Care environment.
- Strong awareness of industry leading tools and solutions which will support Customer Care in identifying and handling fraud.
- Proven experience managing a Customer Care team at Leadership level
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and performance managing people