Our client is a leading retail business who employ over 1500 colleagues in a wide variety of roles, many of whom have seen their careers grow with the firm. They are currently undertaking a digital transformation program to deliver the best service to its customers and colleagues and to cement their position as the leading online value retailer in the UK
As they progress through its digital transformation, this opportunity forms a part of the organic expansion of their Risk and Compliance team. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Customer Assurance Manager to deliver an annual customer assurance plan focused on identifying poor customer outcomes and areas of improvement within Process. You will also manage a small team of customer assurance officers performing outcome testing and process assurance.
- Working in conjunction with the Head of Business Risk and Control develop a risk based Customer Assurance Plan.
- Recommend remedial action to mitigate conduct risk whilst promoting a healthy, strong, risk aware culture across the business.
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate remedial measures to agreed timescales, where deficiencies have been identified.
- Continuously evaluate the Customer Assurance Plan to ensure it remains relevant and fit for purpose, promotes efficiency optimisation and longer-term benefits for the business.
- Provide assurance to the Executive on customer outcomes.
- Create and ensure the Customer Assurance Methodology is kept up to date.
- Assist in the delivery of Conduct Risk Reporting.
- Production of regular management information in relation to customer outcomes.
- Production of relevant, accurate and timely reporting and management information to executive, governance, and risk committees as needed.
- Manage the activities of the Customer Assurance Team.
- Ensure that timely and constructive feedback and coaching is provided to all team members, allowing them to grow and fulfil their potential.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual, keen to join a business going through significant transformation. The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of FCA and ICO regulatory requirements and regulatory culture.
- A strong and demonstrated ability to deliver monitoring activity and a thorough understanding of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complex regulatory compliance issues at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to resolve conflict and deal with confrontation through tact and skill.
- Proven management, coaching and development skills.
- Proven ability of managing a similar function.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is doing incredibly well and where you will also be surrounded by great people with significant opportunities to develop. It’s a fast-paced environment and the offices have a friendly and informal feel about them.
Through the pandemic they have adopted home working but they expect to return to the office as soon as is practical and safe. That said they will be proposing a very agile working pattern that will incorporate a mix of home and office based working.
Salary range is broad and commensurate with experience but will reflect the significance of the role. They also offer a great benefits package including flexible working hours and free parking,
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.