My client is looking for a CRM to report to the Lead CRM Architect, this is an exciting new role responsible for building efficient and effective workflows to support the CRM strategy. Working in the marketing team, you will work closely with the data and analytics team to develop a clear understanding of our customer data and use this to build customer centric marketing campaigns using the Apteco marketing suite.
- Looking for an individual to join a matrix marketing team to interpret customer data in order to develop and produce CRM campaign set up and configuration within the Apteco environment.
- Accomplished at using customer data to develop customer segments, design, develop, implement and support in the delivery of simple to complex workflows.
- Well versed in building multichannel campaigns, utilizing different customer segmentation approaches and optimization strategies.
- Capable of building new workflows for automated and event-based communications, with optimal workflow design.
- You will have excellent working knowledge of the Apteco environment or similar and a strong desire to deliver innovative work that drives results.
- You will work hand-in-hand across the members of the team – including CX & optimisation lead, customer development lead, data, performance & insight lead, product director, tech team (change & project management) and also our account team.
Skills, experience & behaviours:
- 2 years or more CRM experience, ideally in financial services, retail and/or travel industries.
- Excellent knowledge of design, development and implementation of campaign workflows
- Able to interpret customer data to deliver highly targeting CRM campaign activity. Excellent knowledge of customer lifecycle management, email marketing best practice and driving customer engagement
- Packages used business include Microsoft Office & Teams. Expect excellent computer skills & be highly proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- People person, be comfortable working across differing levels of a structure and manage a team member. As part of a small start-up must also have a natural ability to make strong, trusted, lasting relationships - vital to be successful within this challenging role.
- Meticulous approach to accuracy and optimisation
- Ability to learn fast and experiment. Curious, self-motivated
- Clear desire to deliver the best result for our business and the customer
- Clear experience of building and delivering data driven marketing campaigns and their ongoing optimisation
- Ability to learn fast and experiment. Curious, self-motivated. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills