£40,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
A leading finance business with a 30+ year history of providing exceptional service and affordable finance solutions to businesses and individuals across the UK & Ireland. A considerate and collaborative environment of around 400 employees across 2 offices, the organisation is now looking for a Credit Underwriter to join the team.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Underwriter:
- Work with a wide and growing range of corporate businesses, underwriting new agreements, renewals, etc.
- Conduct detailed commercial analysis and research to inform lending decisions
- Provide a high-quality and high-volume underwriting service
- Ensure compliance with regulations, SLAs, procedures, etc.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients and communicate effectively with brokers
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Underwriter role:
- Experience in a similar underwriting role within Financial Services and a corporate lending environment (SMEs in particular)
- A background of making analysis and decision-based lending decisions at a value of around £100,000
- Able to deal with a high volume of work and a fast paced environment
- Instalment Credit experience would be beneficial
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.