almost 3 years ago
Working within a leading mortgage provider you will support the development, implementation, monitoring and optimization of new customer strategies and policies utilizing Experian's PowerCurve (SDS) software across multiple portfolios and the on-going evolution of new customer management strategies ensuring business objectives are met.
- Analyse business and functional requirements providing SME knowledge to deliver effective strategy changes. Enhance relationships with internal and external partners to ensure accurate and effective execution of business-critical strategies.
- Support the development of enhanced testing, documentation, monitoring, governance, and control.
- Responsible for working directly with business and operational teams to implement business critical strategy improvements including, but not limited to; credit policy, credit limit management, and risk based pricing and scorecards.
- Provide input into key phases of the change lifecycle which include design, test and go live support.
- Accountable for the on-time and to specification implementation of strategy changes demonstrating robust testing methodology.
- We are looking for an individual with a strong analytical mind who has experience in analysing credit and risk in the financial services sector and has developed innovative solutions on how to assess risk at an individual level.
- To provide accurate, timely and appropriately presented internal and external corporate and service level reporting and analytics
- Responsible for documentation of strategies and policies adhering to strict governance controls.
- 1-2 Years’ experience within a regulated financial services organisation.
- A degree level or equivalent education in a numerate or analytical discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Risk strategy development experience with a core background in Secured Credit Risk.
- Experience in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong desire to learn and ability to work in a fast paced start up environment
- Direct experience of PowerCurve (SDS). Also considered: Blaze, Triad or other automated decisioning development software.
- Advanced data manipulation skills in Excel.
- Experience in developing/ maintaining solutions using VBA.
- Experience of implementing/ maintaining loan solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior knowledge of, and experience of working with SAS or similar data package.
- Previous Underwriting experience with oversight and input into policies, mandates, and procedures.
- Other desirable coding experience: R, SQL, Python, XML technologies (not essential)