9 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, successful, sustainable and responsible lending business.
Working out of offices based in London & Middlesex, you will be working as a key member of the Credit Risk Systems team where you will build upon your existing experience to support the development, implementation, monitoring and optimization of new customer strategies and policies across multiple portfolios.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse business and functional requirements providing SME knowledge to deliver effective strategy changes. Enhance relationships with internal and external partners to ensure accurate and effective execution of business-critical strategies.
- Support the development of enhanced testing, documentation, monitoring, governance, and control
- Responsible for working directly with business and operational teams to implement business critical strategy improvements including, but not limited to; credit policy, credit limit management, risk based pricing and scorecards.
- Provide input into key phases of the change lifecycle which include design, test and go live support.
- Accountable for the on-time and to specification implementation of strategy changes demonstrating robust testing methodology.
- We are looking for an individual with a strong analytical mind who has experience in analysing credit and risk in the financial services sector and has developed innovative solutions on how to assess risk at an individual level.
- To provide accurate, timely and appropriately presented internal and external corporate and service level reporting and analytics
- Responsible for documentation of strategies and policies adhering to strict governance controls.
- 1-2 Years’ experience within a regulated financial services organisation.
- A degree level or equivalent education in a numerate or analytical discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Risk strategy development experience with a core background in Secured Credit Risk.
- Experience in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong desire to learn and ability to work in a fast paced start up environment
- Direct experience of PowerCurve (SDS). Also considered: Blaze, Triad or other automated decisioning development software.
- Advanced data manipulation skills in Excel.
- Experience in developing/ maintaining solutions using VBA.
- Experience of implementing/ maintaining loan solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior knowledge of, and experience of working with SAS or similar data package.
- Previous Underwriting experience with oversight and input into policies, mandates, and procedures.
- Other desirable coding experience: R, SQL, Python, XML technologies (not essential)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.