£40,000 - £60,000
4 months ago
A major, well-established and globally recognised financial services business that focuses on providing an exceptional banking experience for customers, going through very exciting expansion. Now looking for a Credit Risk Strategy Specialist to join the already highly successful team in Chester.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Strategy Specialist:
- Lead the end-to-end development of credit risk strategies across the customer lifecycle for the unsecured portfolio
- Identify and deliver opportunities for profitable growth
- Define requirements for strategy monitoring reports and develop test design
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Strategy Specialist role:
- Proven track record of developing and delivering successful credit risk strategies
- Full lifecycle and unsecured portfolio experience is ideal
- Excellent analytical abilities, including strong SAS programming skills
- Commercially-minded, good business acumen, driven and curious nature & strong communication abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.