5 months ago
A long-established Financial Services business that is expanding and developing the Credit Risk department, therefore looking for an expert in the field to use extensive Credit Risk knowledge and understanding to build up the function, its systems, processes, frameworks, etc.
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst looking for the next step in their career, this is a chance to use extensive Credit Risk experience to influence business and strategic decisions and enhance the Credit Risk function.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Specialist:
- Develop the Credit Risk function
- Develop credit risk models and MI
- Evolve, monitor and manage the reporting framework, standards, processes, etc.
- Providing ongoing oversight and management of the Credit Risk portfolio
- Conduct credit risk analytics and reporting, highlighting emerging trends and presenting recommendations to management
- Develop credit risk appetite limits and reporting thresholds
- Support forecasting and stress testing activities
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Specialist role:
- Extensive and broad experience within Credit Risk, including a commercial understanding of businesses and the Credit Risk market
- Strong hands-on analytical and technical ability
- Experience of building Credit Risk models from scratch
- Proactive and ambitious - looking for a role aiming to improve and drive business