£40,000 – £55,000
3 months ago
The role of Credit Risk Specialist sits within the RISK department, including RISK Analytics that consists in servicing the Chief Risk Officer, the General Management and the Board, as well as the RISK business domains. This department is in charge of producing & analysing exposure/RWA reports and dashboards on credit portfolios for its RISK clients (RISK Senior Management, RISK Business Domains and Corporate Risk ), internal clients of the Group (Risk Practitioners at large, Finance Group and Business Lines), as well as supervisors (contribution to recurrent and ad hoc reporting).
What will you be accountable for:
- Delivery of complete, synthetic and coherent up-to-date counterparty and credit risk analysis, based on facts and compliant with the Bank’s guideline.
- Review of credit risk models (PD/EAD/LGD) used in the calculation of economic and Basel capital for wholesale portfolios.
- To review and complete analysis of Credit Risk tools (Ratings and Decision Making)
- Participate to the analysis of the credit risk exposure and the related regulatory capital on a quarterly basis, through the production of reporting, based on different dimensions (regions, industry sectors, risk parameters…)
- Participate to the analysis of portfolios.
- Perform in depth analysis of issues to identify root cause (IT feed issue, incorrect populated field, incorrect reporting logic applied, among others) and escalate it to relevant teams (external or internal)
- Contribute to and produce key deliverables such as synthetic feedback to auditees, scorecards, assignment ratings, assignment reports etc.
- Contribute to the Bad Debt budget and forecast and perform stress test scenarios.
- Contribute to projects related to RISK data infrastructure or risk regulatory requirements.
- Keep updated with credit methodologies and policies.
- Share information and develop industry intelligence.
Our Ideal candidate:
- Require several years of Credit Risk analytics experience in business to business environment
- Retail consumer credit experience also preferred
- Has proven experience in management of others, including development and training activities
- Strong leadership skills including ability to motivate team members
- Ideally will have worked in a bank or similar organisation with strong knowledge of Know Your Customer and Fraud Prevention processes
- Must have a sound economic knowledge and be up-to-date with current business news
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Level 2 Excel
- SAS advanced
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (ideally within a numerical / science subject)
- Should have hands-on work-experience developed/validated credit risk models (PD/LGD/EAD
- Experience in Retail Banking preferably in Risk, Analytics or business performance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have hands-on experience of statistical software like SAS and R used for modelling purposes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that is owned by one of the most successful global Banks. They can offer a highly competitive salary plus car allowance or company car, along with a range of other benefits.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
…or send through your CV to email@example.com