£50,000 - £70,000
15 days ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk professional to join a fintech business, providing high quality credit risk consultancy services to businesses across the UK & Europe.
You will be joining a specialist company with an impressive background of innovating ground-breaking credit analytics methods.
On offer is a salary of around £50,000 - £70,000, as well as a unique opportunity to become part of a fast-growing fintech and gain insight into every aspect of running and scaling a business.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Specialist:
- Management and delivery of client projects, including designing risk assessment journeys, embedding solutions, calibrating risk appetite, stress testing, building scorecards, etc.
- Preparing technical materials and presentations
- Supporting the customer acquisition process, delivering pitches, preparing tailored solution materials and proposals, building relationships with prospective clients, etc.
- Leveraging broad SME/Commercial Credit Risk expertise across strategy, policy, frameworks, models to develop solutions for a range of clients
Required knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Specialist role:
- Extensive and wide-reaching experience in SME/Commercial Credit Risk - strategy, policy, frameworks, models, etc.
- Technical and regulatory understanding within Credit Risk, specific to SME lending – IFRS9, model development/validation/implementation, etc.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, comfortable presenting, pitching and working closely with clients to provide advisory services
- Ability to create reports, pitching materials, presentations, etc. (MS PowerPoint)
- Proactive, analytical, exceptional attention to detail, with a continuous improvement mindset
- Italian / other languages would be beneficial
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.