£100,000 - £120,000
8 months ago
Providing product and solution specific subject matter expertise across the credit risk lifecycle. The Solutions Consultant will clearly understand and articulate the customer’s current state and the gaps that exist to get them to their desired end state with an overlay of industry best practice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide understanding of customer through analysis and additional discovery activity to create the ‘pitch’ for the first engagement
- Identify customer priorities, pains and Consumer Behaviour Indicators by facilitating customer workshop(s)
- Propose prioritized credit risk solutions across data, insights (analytics) and action (process and/or technology) to solve CBIs
- Create the business case for enabling customer to take a decision on deploying the proposed solution
- Contribute to product roadmap definition to better serve top customers
- Enable sales in client engagement and deal closure including commercial and pricing approaches
- Provide high level requirements to BAs to create requirements for product management team to drive development
- Identify solutions/products for industrialization; potential framework approach should be considered
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience within sector/risk management with a proven track record
- PC literate with MS Office skills. The ability to manipulate data would be preferable.
- Experience with systemic decisioning tools would be desirable.
- Entrepreneurial style, drive and sense of urgency, coupled with the ability to work well individually and with others as part of a solution team
- Strong commercial acumen and able to identify, manage and mitigate risks
- Strong problem-solving and influencing skills
- Excellent communication, professional presentation and process/organisational skills, as well as strong creative orientation and the ability to craft innovative solutions
- Strong executive presence and professional image
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding client satisfaction
- Ability to travel across UK to Client sites
- Experience with supporting or managing Business areas such as originations/underwriting, Marketing, Customer Management, Collections and Recoveries within the Financial Services sector
- Product and Customer level approaches to Decisioning
- Strategic and Operational knowledge
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.