10 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join a growing FinTech business in central Manchester. Reporting to the Credit Risk Manager, you will take the lead on developing an end-to-end Credit Risk MI reporting framework to deliver insight for the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your Credit Risk expertise to support business growth, help make quick decisions and see impacts fast!
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Reporting Contractor:
- Work with the Credit Risk Manager to understand the business needs and develop, build and implement a Credit Risk MI reporting framework that provides actionable insight and moves the business to a more data-driven approach
- Identify trends, opportunities and business improvements
- Bring a broader Credit Risk understanding to the table, suggesting alternative solutions and opportunities based on prior experience
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Reporting Contractor role:
- Strong SQL skills (Python beneficial, not essential)
- Broad, in-depth Credit Risk knowledge (full lifecycle)
- MI Reporting background
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate to a non-technical audience, confidently present to & discuss with senior management and gel well with a small decision making team
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.