over 2 years ago
A long-established Financial Services institution that has won multiple awards over the past few years for general excellence and employee satisfaction. With employees spending 9 years’ on average at this company, the low staff-turnover rate shows how highly the organisation prioritises employee engagement, growth, well-being and career development.
Not just focused on offering a variety of fantastic mortgage and savings products, this is a values-driven business with fairness, community and responsibility at the core of what they do; supported by the fact that it is a mutual organisation.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Oversight Manager:
- Second line of defence risk oversight
- Ensure credit risks are identified, assesses, mitigated, monitored and reported in accordance with risk appetite
- Contribute to delivery and development of vision and strategy for the Credit Risk Management Framework
- Support, partner, liaise and communicate effectively with necessary individuals, teams and departments, including senior management, the Risk & Compliance Manager, the Board, regulators, third parties, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Oversight Manager role:
- Retail Mortgages experience is essential
- Credit Risk / Underwriting experience within the Financial Services industry
- Adept at project management and report writing
- Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities
- Strong communication and influencing skills, ability to challenge senior management when necessary