over 1 year ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Modeller on behalf of an exciting, growing bank in London. In the Credit Risk Manager position, you will take the lead on credit risk modelling projects, as well as supporting the Senior Credit Risk Manager with wider Credit Risk matters.
You will be joining an award winning, innovative bank with a 15+ year history of lending and a broad, established customer base.
On offer is a salary of up to £65,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development opportunities, a supportive working environment and an office close to transport links.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Lead the development, build, implementation, testing, enhancement, monitor and maintenance of credit risk models
- Develop MI for risk reporting, credit analytics and portfolio oversight
- Support the development of policies and lending criteria
- Embed effective risk management practices and culture
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- Strong consumer credit risk background including knowledge of the whole lifecycle and a variety of products (mortgages, savings accounts, bridging finance, etc.)
- Good hands-on experience with R and SQL
- In-depth expertise of credit risk modelling techniques and approaches, must have built models
- Experience working with large data sets data and data manipulation tools
- Structured analytical thought process
- Excellent communication, organisation, negotiation and time management abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.