Up to £50,000 + bonus, 27 days holiday + bank holidays, private medical insurance, healthcare cash plan, etc.
2 months ago
MERJE is looking for two experienced Credit Risk professionals to join a major FS company to deliver credit risk analytics, MI, policies and standards using SAS and SQL, driving customer and commercial growth.
The two Credit Risk Managers will be joining an established and well-regarded business with a long history of providing excellent financial products and services to consumers. One of the largest of its kind in the UK, the company constantly grows and develops, and is committed to investing in its employees.
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000 + bonus, 27 days holiday + bank holidays, private medical insurance, healthcare cash plan and more. The organisation provides fantastic development and progression opportunities, a supportive and collaborative working environment and a city centre office.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Depending on skill set, you will join either the Acquisitions or Portfolio Risk team
- Lead a team of analysts, developing capabilities, motivating, assigning workloads and effectively communicating priorities
- Develop credit risk policies and standards to ensure regulatory compliance
- Deliver credit risk analytics, modelling, MI and reporting using SAS and SQL
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- Excellent knowledge of Credit Risk, specialising in certain areas or across all portfolios and the whole lifecycle, within a regulated environment
- Experience leading projects, guiding analysts and managing priorities to effectively deliver planned outcomes
- Strong technical abilities with or working knowledge of SAS and SQL
- Excellent communication, leadership and relationship building skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.