Up to £60,000
8 months ago
An established, innovative Financial Services business with a long history, a family of well-known UK brands and headquarters in a prominent location in central Manchester. An FCA regulated, ethical lender with a lot of exciting growth happening, now looking for a Credit Risk professional to conduct analytics, draw insight and make recommendations on pricing policies, strategies, etc.
The company offers good benefits, an excellent working environment, lovely culture and exciting career progression opportunities with extensive training and development strategies.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager (Pricing):
- Conduct in depth customer behaviour analytics to balance risk, minimise customer detriment and drive long-term profit
- Examine, assess & develop customer and product pricing strategies
- Use expertise and knowledge of Credit Risk to support risk assessment of the credit portfolio and make recommendations to the senior leadership team
- Creation of credit terms & business cases for pricing policy changes
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure a holistic approach to pricing across the business
- Direct line management
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager (Pricing) role:
- Strong background in Credit Risk and predictive analytics within Financial Services, preferably credit product pricing
- Excellent analytical and technical skills – SAS and SQL
- Good communication and relationship management abilities
- People Management
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.