(Hybrid - North-West England approx. 3 times per month)
An exciting opportunity to help shape the development of Credit Risk analytics and strategy within our Mortgage portfolio. You will manage a team of analysts to drive deep understanding and then optimisation of our credit strategies.
• Lead the design of Mortgage strategies and projects.
• Constantly challenge the methodologies in place and provide recommendations to improve data usage, strategies and processes.
• Use testing to increase understanding of customers and optimisation.
• Helping shape the strategic agenda for Credit Risk
• Evolve portfolio reporting and credit strategy monitoring to be efficient and to drive business decisions.
• Track and report on credit performance, including risk appetite, areas of concern and opportunities.
• To work closely with the commercial team, finance and our technology partners as the credit risk lead to deliver complex analytical projects
• Running the delinquency and loss forecasting process for planning.
• Support pricing and valuations processes.
• Support and mentor members of the Credit risk team
Key Experience Required:
• You are a subject matter expert in unsecured lending, with a solid understanding of credit risk metrics and key value drivers and their interactions.
• You have experience in Credit risk portfolio management specifically developing, driving to implementation and then monitoring credit strategies.
• You can articulate complex points clearly, both in a committee paper and verbally.
• You consider the wider implications of your decisions across the risk and commercial spectrum
• You have at least 5 years’ experience in lending, including experience as an analytical manager
• A good knowledge of Python is an advantage.
• You are highly numerate – a degree an analytical subject is typical
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com.