£50,000 - £65,000
9 months ago
As the Credit Risk Manager, you will lead projects relating to Credit Risk modelling.
A well-known and trusted Financial Services business with a long history. A large company that is passionate about supporting local communities, businesses and individuals, as well as providing a flexible and supportive work environment.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Lead the credit risk modelling team
- Coordinate the design, development, validation, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of Credit Risk models
- Oversee model documentation and recommendation papers
The ideal candidate for this Credit Risk Manager opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Strong academic background – analytical degree
- Experience of team management / training staff
- Professional experience of SAS, R, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of modelling
- Credit Risk or at least Financial Services experience
- A fast learner with a proactive and self-motivated attitude