As a Credit Risk Manager, you will apply your analytical skills to devise solutions to business challenges, conduct detailed analysis and propose recommendations to improve our Credit Card strategy.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Drive improvements in Credit risk strategies and profitability through focused investigation, innovative analysis and by making clear, logical recommendations.
• Develop a deep understanding our data, to investigate and provide insight which leads to a better understanding of our customers.
• Support the delivery of complex analytical projects and the implementation of changes.
Skills and Experience Includes:
• Degree in quantitative subject (e.g., Science, Maths, Economics, Engineering)
• 3+ years’ experience in Credit Risk in Financial Services or Banking, analysing credit cards and/or personal loans portfolios
• A logical and creative approach to problem-solving.
• An ability to build strong relationships, both within the team and across the business.
• Ability to communicate complex analysis in a structured and clear way.
• Strong data analysis programming skills (SQL, Python, SAS, R,)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.