Up to £50,000
over 1 year ago
A long established business that has focused on providing exquisite mortgages and savings products over the years. A well regarded organisation that has won multiple awards for their financial products, employee engagement and for supporting local communities with their charitable efforts.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Work autonomously to lead and deliver projects related to Credit Risk Acquisitions/New Business Strategies
- Manage certain Credit Risk policies
- Work effectively with the senior leadership team to identify and mitigate credit risks
- Use Credit Risk expertise to guide and train Analysts and Senior Analysts
- Draw insight from data & analysis and use this to inform strategic business decisions & problem solving
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- Strong background in Credit Risk within Retail Lending, including good knowledge of policies, practices, processes, strategies, etc.
- Able to understand and draw insight from data (does not need to be a hands-on technical expert with SAS, etc.)
- Strong leadership and communication skills, ability to coach/mentor analysts and influence senior stakeholders
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.