Circa £50,000 - £60,000
5 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk professional to join a growing team within an established consumer lending business. The Credit Risk Manager role will have a broad remit, including providing insightful analysis, developing scorecards, managing lending strategies, etc.
This position would suit a senior/lead analyst or junior manager looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to continue being hands-on within Credit Risk whilst having a major impact on broader business decisions.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Support development and implementation of a wide range of Credit Risk models - collection & recovery, customer profitability, internal & external fraud, application, behavioural, etc.
- Maintain suites of regular Credit Risk MI reports
- Conduct insightful analysis to inform the enhancement of credit risk policies, procedures, strategies, etc.
Required knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- Must have experience within Sub-Prime market
- Excellent analytical abilities and skills with SAS
- Experience in credit risk within consumer lending / retail banking (sub-prime lending highly beneficial)
- Able to support overall business direction and growth
- A broad understanding of credit risk within financial services businesses
- Driven and commercially minded – able to be hands-on as well as understanding the wider impacts to the business
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.