Are you a Credit Risk manager looking for your next opportunity where you can drive real change?
Do you want to work within a well established team that is about to embark on a large digital transformation?
Do you want to use your strategic knowledge to create a culture where the culture is always the main focus?
Our client is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Manager with experience in affordability to head up a highly skilled Credit Risk team. You will use your expert knowledge to develop the organisations affordability strategy and work across Cards and Loans to grow the business and increase profitability. You will be able to find new and innovative ways to keep the customer at the heart of everything that you do and you'll have a highly skilled team of analysts around you that all share the goal of continuing to be a market leading, customer focused, FinTech organisation.
About the role:
· Ownership of Affordability across the bank.
· Influencing stakeholders across the Bank and Group.
· Fully knowledgeable in the various application/customer journeys and affordability.
· High level of understanding of the systems where affordability strategies are deployed, and a strong understanding of the change process associated with these systems.
· Develop and monitor affordability-related MI, tracking and early warning indicator.
· Regulatory credit risk horizon scanning, identification of regulatory risks present or emerging in the portfolio and dissemination to Senior Management.
· To ensure compliance with policies, procedures and external regulatory frameworks and ensure that the principles of responsible lending are upheld in line with the Group’s Responsible Lending Policy.
· You think strategically and are able to react quickly to fast moving, demanding situations.
· Experience in analytical thinking, with a successful track record of being able to drive change from proposal to implementation
· A strong understanding and appreciation of compliance regulations and principles. Able to balance commercial considerations with regulatory obligations.
· Strong Credit Card and / or Loans experience
· Involvement and understanding of strategic development.