Up to £50,000
5 months ago
A long established business that has focused on providing exquisite mortgages and savings products over the years. A well regarded group that has won multiple awards for their financial products, employee engagement and for supporting local communities with their charitable efforts.
Now looking for a Credit Risk Manager to join a friendly, welcoming environment in supporting the design and development of collections strategy and policy.
Candidates must have right to work in the UK
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Develop, maintain and implement collections strategies and policy
- Analyse data, monitor / report on strategy performance and translate data into actionable insight
- Coach, mentor and develop team members
- Identify improvement and growth opportunities, working with key stakeholders to implement
- Optimise the risk and reward performance of Credit Risk strategies
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- Experience in designing, implementing and monitoring collections strategies
- Excellent analytical abilities and good technical skills with SAS or SQL
- A Financial Services / Credit Risk background
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Other beneficial expertise – Credit Risk Modelling, Portfolio Analytics
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.