Up to £50,000
3 months ago
A long established business that has focused on providing exquisite mortgages and savings products over the years. A well regarded group that has won multiple awards for their financial products, employee engagement and for supporting local communities with their charitable efforts.
Now with two openings for Credit Risk Managers, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, welcoming environment with the scope to progress in future.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Lead analytical projects to support the management of retail credit risk
- Lead and direct complex analysis of the credit risk portfolios (residential & BTL mortgages, current accounts)
- Produce reports to be reviewed by senior management, leadership teams and decision making committees
- Identify areas of improvement within credit risk – systems, processes, techniques
- Coach and mentor more junior team members
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- Excellent academic background
- Substantial experience in a retail Credit Risk environment within financial services
- Expert knowledge of at least one of model development, portfolio analytics, advanced IRB
- Strong data manipulation skills including knowledge of SAS, SQL and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, experience presenting at a senior level
- Ability to coach junior colleagues and lead analytical projects
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.