Credit Risk Portfolio Manager (Mortgages)- up to £70K- Manchester (Hybrid)
My Manchester based Client is looking for a Credit Risk Manager to support in the production and enhancement of management information and business intelligence across the business, using various tools and programming techniques.
- Monitoring credit performance; providing recommendations to strategically refine lending criteria, manage risks, and exploit opportunities.
- Maintain and develop the affordability model, which aligns to regulation and fits within the Risk Appetite Framework.
- Responsible for the provision and enhancements of real-time interactive dashboards, ensuring these are accessible, to allow colleagues to make appropriate, timely decisions in all areas of activity.
- Deliver and provide ad hoc business intelligence, reporting and data.
- Responsible for ensuring reporting/data held within the credit risk function is documented and maintained to ensure clarity and proper usage across business.
- Maintain and recommend enhancements to the Credit Risk Framework and associated Policies and procedures.
- A good understanding of the commercial drivers and behavioural characteristics of mortgage products is essential
- Working knowledge of external data sources such as credit bureau files.
- Programming tools (such as R, SQL, or equivalent).
- Strong knowledge of credit risk.
- Highly numerate.
- Able to lead and develop a team of analysts.
- Able to research new and emerging technologies and techniques and identify how to apply these to the business.
If interested, send your CV to email@example.com