Up to £55,000
about 2 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Manager to join an established Financial Services business with a long history of consumer lending.
On offer is a salary of up to £55,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities, a supportive and collaborative working environment and a vibrant office in the city centre.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Support the business in delivering strategic growth objectives by working with other business areas and the wider Credit Risk team to ensure commercial lending is safe, responsible and within appetite
- Define lending criteria, drive change and manage credit risks
- Portfolio management of the commercial lending book, monitoring asset quality, identifying emerging issues and potential impacts on financial stability
- Ensure the production of high quality, insightful credit risk analytics
- Use your expertise and knowledge to mentor and coach team members
Required knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar credit risk management role within mortgage lending
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good technical skills with SAS and Excel
- Strong communication, presenting, attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Comfortable presenting and influencing at a senior level as well as coaching junior colleagues
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.