Up to £50,000
5 months ago
One of the UK’s largest FS businesses within their sector – a major market player in the provision of financial products and services. Based on an expansive history stretching back over 150 years, the company has won awards for their products and services.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Lead development of credit risk models and scorecards
- Create meaningful analysis of mortgage data to support decision making
- Present analysis and models to Board, Risk Committee, etc.
- Regular report production
- Contribute to development of strategy/approach relating to management and analysis of credit risk
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- Excellent numerical and analytics skills
- Significant knowledge of Credit Risk life cycle
- Mortgages experience would be beneficial
- Experience of data mining and statistical software (SAS or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised