about 1 year ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Senior Credit Risk professional to join a major FS company on a 12-month contract basis and provide insightful analysis, develop scorecards and lending strategies, etc.
You will be joining an established Financial Services business with the possibility of further employment following the completion of the initial 12 months.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Contractor:
- Recommend the most appropriate delivery of models to provide a good outcome for both the customer and the business within risk appetite
- Support development and implementation of a wide range of Credit Risk models - collection & recovery, customer profitability, internal & external fraud, application, behavioural, etc.
- Maintain suites of regular Credit Risk MI reports
- Provide wider support to the development of credit risk policies, procedures, strategies, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Contractor role:
- Excellent analytical abilities and skills with SAS
- Experience in a sub-prime lending environment would be highly beneficial
- A background of enhancing credit risk functions
- Able to support overall business direction and growth
- A broad understanding of credit risk within financial services businesses
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.