Up to £475 per day
24 days ago
An established, innovative Financial Services business with a long history, a family of well-known UK brands and headquarters in a prominent location in central Manchester.
The company offers good benefits, an excellent working environment, lovely culture and exciting career progression opportunities with extensive training and development strategies.
Now looking for a number of Credit Risk contractors to support further business growth.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Risk Analyst:
- Conduct analysis to identify opportunities to enable commercial benefits and growth and support the credit risk team in decision making
- Implement and monitor the effect of strategy changes
- Design and build the credit risk monitoring performance pack
- Present insightful findings back to the leadership team
- Build key stakeholder relationships
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Risk Analyst role:
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Good technical skills with SAS and SQL
- Experience in a similar risk/analytics role
- A Financial Services background
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.