£40,000 - £70,000
about 1 month ago
An experienced Credit Risk Analyst is required to support the delivery of risk modelling and analytics solutions for a variety of financial services clients. This well-known consultancy business focuses on providing exceptional, innovative consultative services and building long-term partnerships.
Credit Risk Consultant, £40,000 - £70,000 per annum
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Leverage credit risk, analytical and modelling expertise to advise clients on best practices and regulatory matters
- Develop and validate a wide range of risk and pricing models
- Support the delivery of specialist, client-specific solutions and projects
- Deliver management information, analysis, forecasting, insight and recommendations
- Present and discuss findings and recommendations with clients and senior management
Required knowledge and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in credit risk analytics within banking or financial services
- Understanding of the development of credit risk and/or pricing models
- Strong technical and analytical capabilities, including SAS
- Able to manipulate and analyse large datasets
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Relevant regulatory knowledge – IRB or IFRS9
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.