6 months ago
A fantastic strategic-level consultancy opportunity with an established, globally recognised data analytics and software company. Based out of either the London or Birmingham office, the role will involve working with a wide range of clients around the EMEA region, some of which will involve time on client site, delivering Credit Risk analytics solutions. This particular role will be a SME in regulatory matters – IRB, IFRS9, Basel, etc.
The company is very flexible on salary dependent on experience.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Regulatory Analytics Consultant:
- Lead the EMEA Regulatory Analytics Function
- Provide analytical consulting services to banks and financial institutions across the EMEA region
- Use the latest tools and techniques to develop models and strategies for a range of projects, including regulation, originations, account/customer management and strategy
- Lead and develop a team of project analysts and consultants
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Regulatory Analytics Consultant role:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Advanced IRB Credit Risk Modelling and related regulations – IRB, IFRS9, Basel
- Experienced in hands-on model development or validating A-IRB application programs
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Able to communicate complicated technical processes and ideas to a non-technical audience
- Excellent relationship management abilities
- Willingness to travel up to 50% around the EMEA region
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.