Up to £35,000 pa
about 2 years ago
Assist the Credit Analytics Team in developing and maintaining scorecards and other statistical models utilised in the business. This person will also be required to develop and maintain effective analytical reports - such as for credit committee or scorecard monitoring forums - that can be used by the business to make key decisions on areas such as risk.
- Support the Credit Analytics Team in its statistical analysis duties
- Assist in the development and maintenance of scorecards as and when required, applying technical methods where necessary
- Produce reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis including scorecard monitoring and management information
- Assist the Credit Analytics management team in handling specific requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge and understanding of products and services, providing accurate information and proactively promoting them where appropriate
- Maintain good knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role (e.g. ICOB, FCA Rules, Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.), being compliant with these policies and procedures at all times.
- Treat customers fairly and aim to deliver fair customer outcomes in all of our day-to-day processes.
- Embrace the team culture and ethic of collaborative working – supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues in the operation of the department and throughout the business.
- Recognise and recommend improvements to Company procedures to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Ensure that all system based records are maintained in an accurate and timely manner (and ensure that data integrity is maintained at all times) as prescribed by regulatory, legislative and company procedures.
- Provide management information as requested. Have a sound understanding of systems used to enhance the business activities, ensuring these are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain excellent standards of communication, both verbal and written, seeking support from line management where appropriate.
- Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and product information and continually develop and improve product knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to innovate and think outside of conventional parameters.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as requested by line management.
- Highly numerate and educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerate subject
- Will be an analytical thinker and logical problem solver
- Will have good interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels across the business
- Experience in creating and developing credit risk/scorecard models as well as any coding experience is highly desirable but not essential.