Up to £30,000
8 months ago
MERJE is looking for two experienced Credit Risk Analysts to join a major FS company and conduct analytics using SAS and SQL to support the development of lending strategies. You will be joining an established Financial Services business with a long history of consumer lending.
On offer is a salary of up to £30,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities, a supportive and collaborative working environment and a modern, vibrant office in the centre of Manchester.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Provide key analytical support in the development of lending strategies and scoring models to facilitate customer risk assessments across all products
- Test and implement lending strategies into Powercurve
- Monitor lending strategy performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Build an in depth understanding of customer behaviour to inform and improve lending policies and processes
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Experience in a similar analytical role with excellent problem solving abilities
- Able to identify trends and draw insight from data, making recommendations based on information and analysis
- Good technical skills with SAS and/or SQL
- Commercially aware
- Good communication skills, comfortable delivering presentations
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.