£33,000 - £43,000
12 months ago
As the Credit Risk Analyst you will deliver Stress Tests to stakeholders, as well as being involved in process improvement, change management, documentation, data analysis and implementing and managing changes within the Credit Stress Testing SAS Engines to enhance the risk assessment of the lending portfolio.
A well-known and trusted Financial Services business with a long history. A large company that is passionate about supporting local communities, businesses and individuals, as well as providing a flexible and supportive work environment.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Implement changes to the SAS based Stress Testing Engines and associated analytical tools and Excel interfaces
- Supporting the implementation of enhanced IRB models and IFRS9 forecasting capability
- Continually assessing SAS processes/code to promote simplification and automation
- Supporting to other team members
- Support ongoing maintenance of the SAS and Excel based tools in Stress Testing
The ideal candidate for this Credit Risk Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Advanced SAS and Excel Skills
- Strong Credit Risk knowledge
- Relevant education/qualifications
- Experience of driving process improvements and ensuring smooth transitions from old to new processes
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability