Flexible Dependent on Experience
11 months ago
A modern, forward-thinking FinTech business focusing on using technology to develop a range of dynamic financial services and products that are easily-available to customers of underserved markets.
Due to growth and exciting plans, the company has the need for a number of analysts to join the team. These positions are open to all levels, from recent graduates with some analytical/programming knowledge looking to begin their career up to experienced Analysts aiming to continue developing their expertise in a growing organisation.
The business offers fantastic development opportunities and a long term career path, as well as modern, engaging offices and the flexibility to work from home if needed.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Work with stakeholders to deliver analytics and reporting
- Conduct analytics to support the management of systems, strategies and processes in relation to collections and lending
- Prepare reports for senior management
- Provide insight into the business to inform future decision making, optimising credit strategies, policies, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- At least a basic understanding of statistical methods, analytical techniques and some programming experience with SAS, SQL, Python or R
- Strong academic background in an analytical / statistical discipline
- Experience in Financial Services / Banking and specifically Credit Risk is preferred but not essential
- Driven, ambitious, keen to learn and pursue an analytical career
- A FinTech environment is fast-paced and challenging with changing priorities and small teams, so someone who is confident in being hands-on, dynamic, adapting to multiple projects at a time
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.