Up to £42,000 dependent on experience
16 days ago
MERJE is looking for a number of experienced Credit Risk / Senior Credit Risk Analysts to join a major, established Financial Services business with a long history of consumer lending. One of the largest of its kind in the UK, the company constantly grows and develops, whilst providing a supportive, encouraging working environment for its employees.
On offer is a salary of up to £42,000 dependent on experience, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities, a collaborative, flexible working environment, friendly teams and a modern, vibrant office with excellent public transport links. Remote working is fully supported at the moment and working from home flexibility will continue even after offices reopen.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Joining one of the three Credit Risk teams – Commercial & Decisioning, Collections or Trading & Propositions - key responsibilities will depend on each area, but may include:
- Analysing and interpreting Credit Risk data, providing actionable insight to improve strategies and business performance
- Producing Credit Risk management information and reports as needed
- Enabling strategic decision making using in depth portfolio analysis
- Recommending, implementing and monitoring credit risk policy and strategy changes
- Developing credit risk scorecards and models
- Building excellent relationships within the business and with external stakeholders
- Identifying improvement and growth opportunities
Required knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Credit Risk role, ideally within FS/Banking, specifically mortgages
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Good technical skills with one of either SAS or SQL
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Comfortable working from home for the foreseeable and commuting to Leeds at least some of the week once possible
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.