5 months ago
The Credit Risk Analyst will contribute to the development of risk strategy and asset quality by providing detailed analysis and meaningful Management Information to the Credit & Risk Department and wider business. The Risk Analyst will support business development by deriving actionable insightful from the analysis of portfolio trends, customer behaviour and profitability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce accurate and timely cyclical and ad-hoc reporting for the Credit & Risk Department and the wider business
- Carry out thorough and detailed analysis on all reporting, adding value by identifying trends, summarising key points and making recommendations for improvement
- Support the development of scoring models for risk and other applications
- Deliver insightful analysis of customer behaviour and profitability, making recommendations for how we can add value to our customers and the business
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Credit & Risk Department and the wider business through idea generation, and designing and conducting statistically valid tests to support any recommendations Carry out 'Champion vs. Challenger' reporting and analysis
- Please be aware of and follow the organisation's security policy and practices, implement a clear desk policy, report incidents, and keep passwords secret.
- Strong Competency in SAS
- Graduate in a numerate discipline such as mathematics, statistics, engineering or economics
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in an analytical role
- Excellent numeracy and analytical capability
- Knowledge and understanding of data management, analysis and transformation
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
- Active interest in statistical techniques and their application (e.g. Linear / logistic regression)
- Ability to problem solve through 'train of thought' analysis, showing high attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills enabling effective communication of outcomes
- Able to work using their own initiative, to deadlines and under pressure
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.