Risk is now firmly at the heart of every single financial services company - that's where you'll be if you join our team as a Credit Risk Analyst. Helping to manage risk for one of the UK’s high-profile financial institutions is an exciting and rewarding place to develop your risk management skills. It's a great place to advance your career.
What you’ll be doing:
• Solving complex business problems using data analysis software and providing practical value-based solutions whilst forming part of the Analyst team and managing portfolios
• Identifying key portfolio issues requiring further investigation using in depth knowledge of credit portfolio performance
• Develop and implement appropriate value-based risk policies, strategies, models, and controls
• Taking accountability for an area of credit policy, monitoring performance, communicating issues, developing, and recommending changes
• Ensuring that strong links are maintained between Risk and other key business areas
What we’re looking for:
• Degree In Maths / STEM subject
• Strong oral and written communication skills with a high degree of computer literacy
• Awareness of credit industry products and markets
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.