7 months ago
As Credit Risk Analyst, you will assess and provide insightful analysis on the performance of assigned Credit Risk systems and strategies, identifying opportunities to improve performance, contributing to the delivery of FS goals and objectives
Key responsibilities include:
- You will take responsibility testing credit risk strategies and systems and producing MI and insightful analysis on their performance against expectations
- Implement and adhere to all governance, risk and compliance standards, ensuring that strategies deliver the best outcome for our customers and business whilst building and maintaining key internal and external stakeholder relationships to deliver strategy performance insight.
- We are looking for self- motivated people with high attention to detail, who are already experienced in Credit Risk strategy development, ideally working within the retail, financial services sector and who have a passion for delivering results.
- You must have the abililty to produce and interpret data and information and have experience of financial standards and guidelines (FCA, TCF, GDPR)
- A genuine passion for making a contribution to the business, our customers, and your colleagues.