Up to £30,000
9 months ago
An established business that has prides itself on providing exceptional Financial Services products to consumers. Due to constant success, the company now has two vacancies for Credit Risk Analysts to join the team.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Opportunities within Collections and Forecasting
- Undertake insightful deep-dive analytics
- Deliver accurate and timely analytics and business intelligence
- Review and improve credit decisioning systems
- Present analytical findings internally and externally
- Extensive use of SAS
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- 12-18 months experience in a similar Credit Risk role
- Strong SAS skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
- Good academic background – degree in a relevant numerical discipline