£25,000 - £30,000
11 days ago
A junior analyst with experience in Credit Risk is required for an established specialist financial services business based in the West Midlands. The role will focus on producing regular Credit Risk analytics to support the wider team.
The company promotes a collaborative and supportive working environment, encouraging employees to develop skills and progress their careers whilst achieving a good work-life balance.
On offer is a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits, and the role will involve occasional travel to other offices (e.g. London) when required.
Credit Risk Analyst, £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Support the production of Credit Risk Management Information reporting
- Conduct analysis and draw insight from findings that will inform business decisions and strategies
- Identify trends, early warning signs and opportunities within the data
- Develop excellent understanding of mortgages portfolios
Required knowledge and experience:
- Experience in credit risk analyst role is essential, with a basic understanding of Financial Services, Retail Banking and the credit lifecycle
- Strong analytical abilities and skills with Excel and VBA, as well as statistical tools such as SAS or SQL
- A driven individual who is keen to learn and build a career in Credit Risk
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.