MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join a modern FinTech company and conduct analytics to support the development of optimal business strategies.
You will be joining a fast-paced, ambitious Financial Services business that prides itself on its non-traditional approach to consumer lending and customer relationships. On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities.
This role can be based out of either the central London or Cheshire office, and the company can offer long-term working from home flexibility (up to 3 days per week).
Applicants must be currently located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Support the delivery of a range of Credit Risk projects, including analytics, reporting, portfolio management, automating processes, and more
- Analyse data, identify trends and develop an in depth understanding of the customers
- Monitor strategy and portfolio performance
- Forecast credit performance
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior management and credit committees
- Adopt a continuous improvement mind-set, constantly identifying opportunities to enhance processes, procedures, tools, technologies, etc.
Required knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Credit Risk role, ideally within FS or Retail Banking (specifically unsecured portfolios)
- Excellent analytical abilities and good technical skills with SQL, SAS, Python, R, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong academic background with a degree in a quantitative discipline
- Decision Systems experience would also be beneficial – Experian Strategy Manager, Triad/Blaze, FICO Originations Manager, etc.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.