Up to £35,000
6 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join a modern FinTech company and conduct analytics to support the development of optimal business strategies.
You will be joining a fast-paced, ambitious Financial Services business that prides itself on its non-traditional approach to consumer lending and customer relationships. On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Support the delivery of a range of Credit Risk projects, including analytics, reporting, portfolio management, automating processes, and more
- Analyse data, identify trends and develop an in depth understanding of the customers
- Monitor strategy and portfolio performance
- Forecast credit performance
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior management and credit committees
- Adopt a continuous improvement mind-set, constantly identifying opportunities to enhance processes, procedures, tools, technologies, etc.
Required knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Credit Risk role within FS or Banking, ideally within Credit Cards / Personal Loans
- Excellent analytical abilities and good technical skills with SQL, SAS, Python, R, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong academic background with a degree in a quantitative discipline
- Decision Systems experience would also be beneficial – Experian Strategy Manager, Triad/Blaze, FICO Originations Manager, etc.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.