£28,000 - £37,000 dependent on experience
3 months ago
A brilliant Credit Risk Analyst vacancy within an established but growing lending business offering fantastic long-term career opportunities.
MERJE placed the new Head of Credit Risk in 2018 who is driving the business forward by growing the Credit Risk teams, developing and implementing new systems, processes, platforms, etc. and is passionate about creating a supportive working environment that enables skill development and progression.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a down-to-earth Head of Credit Risk and Credit Risk Manager, develop your Credit Risk and analytical abilities and take on more and more responsibility as the business grows.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Overall, ensure the business is operating within risk appetite, inform business strategy and support the development of Credit Risk metrics
- Maintain, deliver and enhance credit risk analysis, reporting, decision systems, scorecards, etc.
- Analysing credit risk performance
- Produce Management Information
Required knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Experience in a similar role – an understanding of Credit Risk management, credit scoring, the customer lifecycle, etc.
- Experience in scorecards or predictive analytics would be particularly desirable
- Good technical skills with SAS and Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and ambitious – desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a growing business
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.