9 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk / Analytics professional to join a modern, developing FS company in central Manchester and conduct analytics using R and Python to support business growth.
You will be joining an exciting Financial Services business that is aiming to provide innovative, market-leading lending solutions to clients with an unrivalled approach - they're not looking to just replicate what other companies are doing!
On offer is a salary of around £50,000 as well as a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced organisation with plenty of projects to get involved in.
You will be joining a start-up environment, so this role is suited to someone who will be comfortable without the structure of a typical bank or large, established FS organisation. There will be changing priorities, managing multiple projects at a time and expectation to be hands-on in many areas rather than having a very specifically defined role.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Overall, ensure the business is operating within risk appetite, inform business strategy and support the development of Credit Risk metrics
- Maintain and enhance credit risk analysis, reporting and modelling
- Analysing credit risk performance
- Produce actionable Management Information and insights
- Deliver credit risk reporting
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Experience in a similar role – an understanding of Credit Risk management, credit scoring, the customer lifecycle, etc.
- Good technical skills with SQL / R / Python and Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and ambitious – desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a growing business
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.