£23,000 - £35,000 Dependent on Experience
29 days ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join an established FS company and conduct analytics to optimise Collections strategies and processes, develop MI and reports, and generally support with identifying improvement opportunities for the business.
You will be joining a successful Financial Services business with a long history of consumer lending and a track-record of adapting to changing market trends to provide customers with optimum services.
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities, a supportive and collaborative working environment and a modern, centrally located office that is close to train stations.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Undertake detailed statistical analysis to review and optimise Collection strategies and processes
- Support with development of credit decisioning systems
- Produce credit MI and MI reports, identifying trends, risks and opportunities
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of Collections strategies, procedures and processes
- Work both independently and with the Senior / Lead Credit Risk Analyst, often on multiple projects at a time
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Experience in a Credit Risk role, ideally within a collections environment
- Knowledge of the credit lifecycle, producing MI, strategy development, etc.
- Good abilities with SAS and/or SQL
- Skilled in data manipulation & analytical techniques
- Excellent multi-tasking and workload management skills
- Strong communication, organisation and attention to detail and a driven approach to work
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.