Up to £45,000
about 1 month ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join a modern FS company and conduct analytics using R and Python, supporting business growth.
You will be joining an exciting Financial Services business with offices in central Manchester. On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 as well as a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced organisation with plenty of projects to get involved in.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Overall, ensure the business is operating within risk appetite, inform business strategy and support the development of Credit Risk metrics
- Maintain and enhance credit risk analysis and reporting
- Analysing credit risk performance
- Produce Management Information
- Deliver credit risk reporting
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Experience in a similar role – an understanding of Credit Risk management, credit scoring, the customer lifecycle, etc.
- Good technical skills with R, Python and Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and ambitious – desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a growing business
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.