£23,000 - £32,000
23 days ago
One of the UK’s largest FS businesses within their sector – a major market player in the provision of financial products and services. Based on an expansive history stretching back over 150 years, the company has won awards for its products and services. Now looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join the team.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Conduct meaningful analysis of mortgage data to provide insight and support decision making
- Support the presentation of analysis, data and findings to the Credit and Risk committees
- Monitor and support with the development of models and scorecards (credit risk, lending, affordability, etc.)
- Participate in the development of the data mart
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Strong academic background in a statistical/numerical/analytical subject
- Highly numerate and analytical mindset
- Experience with a data mining or statistical software – SAS, SQL, etc.
- Strong communication and attention to detail abilities
- Experience in a similar Credit Risk role, specifically Mortgages, would be highly beneficial
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.